Tiffany Gillespie is a wedding expert and event extraordinaire. She is the lead designer and founder of To the ‘T’ Events.
From carrying around for a year a 3-ring binder filled with notes and inspiration to start her business to having her work featured on an historic episode of the Food Network’s hit show, American Diner Revival, Tiffany is the real the deal. She built her business from the ground up with blood, sweat, and tears – literally. In the face of multiple health issues that threatened to take her life and with numerous setbacks, Tiffany is a certified success.
Tiffany is a Top 100 Champion, a recipient of the Small Business Influencer Award, and premiere wedding expert. The on-fire entrepreneur is constantly sought out by individuals and organizations who ask her to speak to their audiences, train their classes, and plan outstanding events. As a result, Tiffany has netted the following accolades:
· Content contributor for Winery Weddings Magazine.
· National Event Manager for Black Bride Magazine.
· Co-Director for 1000 Women for 1000 Girls Mentoring Program.
· Television appearances as an expert on Fox 29 Philadelphia’s Don’t Save the Date wedding trend segment.
· Additional features including Clear Channel Radio, Brides Magazine, About.com, National Federation of Independent Business Magazine.
She’s not the entrepreneur who’s received handouts or investments or crazy, overnight success. She’s the entrepreneur who has worked over time and took a huge leap to make her dream happen.